1) The knowledge of RAW Travel’s Great Ocean walk leaders and local staff
2) Park’s Victoria’s handouts on the Great Ocean Walk & updates on the GOW track conditions
3) Visit Victoria’s Great Ocean walk website on attractions of the the Great Ocean road & Great Ocean walk day walks
4) Indigenous uses of plants: Australian National Botanic Gardens – Education Service
5) Geology information referenced from http://greatcretaceouswalk.blogspot.com.au/
6) Images: Belong mostly to RAW Travel, but also used are images from photographer Ewen Bell, Our Guide Dave ‘Mitch’ Mitchell, Great Ocean Eco Lodge and ‘Visions of Victoria’ image gallery on the front page of the site.
RAW Travel does not make claim to own any information referenced from these sources and all rights belong to the original owners and sources. Similarly with any images used not owned by RAW Travel the rights belong to the original owners.
Visions of Victoria image gallery pics used in “Gallery” images:
WikiMedia Images used:
- Parks Victoria